Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My Good Old Mac

Last night, I went home tired and hungry. My laptop, a MacBook Pro 2012, is successfully formatted online for the whole afternoon till at night. It's full of files already and still using the Mountain Lion OS, I decided I need to upgrade my system because some of the features in iPhone 6s is not compatible. I haven't upgraded the OS since my computer is used only for writing and making lessons, and storing pictures of my travels. So last week I asked a student to get me 1 TB hard drive since I don't wanna order it online because I can't talk in Chinese with the seller. Kanan got me the hard drive and right after the staff meeting I was transferring files. Around 2 pm, I started reformatting my Mac online and it really got into my nerves. I will post the pictures tomorrow since I'm using my phone to write this entry tonight. I left my laptop at school because it takes ages to download the new OS, agh!

Before I went to bed last night, I was pretty sure that there was no post yet in the online discussion for my Educ 5203 course. This morning I continued to install new apps of my computer and had 6 classes up to 2:15pm when I realized I have online discussion. When I opened my Acorn, there were like 13 posts already. I love the topic of this discussion - collaborative learning which I currently practice in class. Anyways, I'll talk to you more about it later. Back to my Mac, I left it at school as I was saying since it's still downloading the new OS. I don't think I can work without my Mac. I do have a Windows desktop at school but I seldom use it because the operating system of the installed Office 2016 is Chinese and it's so hard to guess the new features. 

I need my Mac to be working properly tomorrow. I don't think I can write too long with my phone. 












No comments:

Post a Comment