Thursday, September 15, 2016

Educational Technology Course

I decided last May that I should take EDUC 5203 - Educational Technology course. Why did I pick this one instead of some other available courses? Simply because there's no denying that technology integration in class is becoming essential to teaching and learning for the 21st century learners. And I made the right decision ; )

This blog is actually created for Educ 5203 course and I'm so glad that I eventually wrote something about my teaching experiences despite of my busy schedule. I know I have been thinking about writing my ideas in teaching and what I think of education as a whole. As a matter of fact, I already created two blogs about teaching and guess what, the sites were created few years ago but nothing has been written. I might want to move to that site since Blogger does have a free app from the mobile phone that let you write and edit easily. I started to write in Evernote before I transfer it to the dekstop version in my phone. So I'll think about the transfer later.

If you read from the beginning posts, I started right away about my class. My mind was still in the work mode since it's the first week of the new school term. Then ideas start pouring in and I can't seem to organize properly the whole set up in blogging. Hopefully, as time passes by, I'll get to write more stories, ideas, and other stuff about teaching Math in an English Language environment to Chinese students. 

I would really like to talk more about sound pedagogy and classroom management ideas. So watch out for more blog posts in the future!

All the best,

Lilian 

No comments:

Post a Comment