Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

We got a day and half day off for the Mid-Autumn Festival, yay! I'm spending my afternoon marking. Tomorrow, I will be putting up students' designs on the wall tomorrow. I'm reading "An Hour of Coding" in the Educ 5203 Forum last night and it got doing the Disney Elsa Coding Exercise. It was fun, I did it this morning again and I almost forgot I had a class. It reminds me of my computer engineering days. It has been 20 years since I studied computer programming and I did not practice it anymore after I left school. I'm looking forward learning more about it. One of the Exploring Technology teachers is going to help me out learning how to create 2D games. In fact, I was thinking of using the coding of Elsa for Trigonometry unit of my class if I can. Getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment