Thursday, February 16, 2017

Website Complete...

....but work in progress.

I have submitted the website complete button for today but as I mentioned, it will be a work in progress because I still add more content and insights in my professional website. I like to take this website as a tool to reach out teachers out there to pursue what they love to do and continue to be passionate in their work and be proud. I want them to say -

I'm not just a good teacher but a great one!

I want them to appreciate that our students are safe and comfortable learning and getting ready to any challenges that life can bring. I want to empower teachers to be proud of what they can do. If we love what we do, we don't mind the issues, we don't the prejudices, we don't mind if we are underpaid or not supported. What matters most is the joy and meaningful experiences we give our students that can be use to uplift their life and others.


No comments:

Post a Comment