Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hectic Week

After finishing 3-days online discussion with my Educ 5203 course while travelling in three countries, trying to fused a holiday break, family quality time, meeting friends, and partying as well - my usual hectic work life resumes.

On top of my 32 Math classes, this week I got loads of reports (Grace 10s Progress report for 109 students, Year Plan, and Professional Growth Plan) to submit on Friday and I need to update my course blog and website. On the side note, I'm organizing the school's Halloween Party in three weeks time while I will be doing a pre-evaluation of the pet house project in my Math 10 tomorrow while trying to finish one set of 109 quiz papers to mark.


Sometimes, I like to think I don't do any work at all. Tomorrow is another day for Math tutorial wherein I have more than 10 students who need help since they failed their quiz. I need to come up with a strategy plan how can I help them get better marks in testing. I'll be happy to survive this week with my sanity fully intact.

Ah, don't forget the weekend full of social parties (plus a weekend getaway birthday party of Kuya Sandy Albarico at Sheraton this Saturday) to attend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment