Thursday, November 24, 2016

Weebly Subsciption

I used to buy my Weebly before and not till yesterday I thought it's time to renew. I read the comments of my professor about the menu and I tried to fix it but I could not find the right buttons to change. Then I realized I'm on a free subscription.  Guess, it's time to update my Weebly so I can change it better. Resource Depot should be finish by the end of the month and also yesterday, I talked to my principal about proposing ipads acquisition proposal for my Assignment 5 on this course. He loves the idea and he gives his go signal to present it to the Chinese stakeholders. That's something I have to work next month and hopefully by the end of the year, all assignments will be done hopefully and apply for graduation in May. I'm almost there.........

No comments:

Post a Comment